Lake Forest, CA 92630
For more than 30 years, Saddleback Plumbing has provided expert plumbing, heating and cooling services to residents throughout Orange County, California. Our highly trained plumbers and air conditioning technicians provide exceptional service for all of our customers, whether you need a new air conditioner installed or someone to inspect and repair a broken pipeline on your property.
We hire exceptional people so that, when we send someone to our customer’s home, they know they are getting top quality service from an expert in his field. Offering exceptional customer service and professionalism, we set ourselves apart from the competition in Orange County, CA.
We’re looking for exceptional technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential HVAC service, maintenance and repair.
As an HVAC technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical compentency and ensure desired revenue metrics. You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Complete all general HVAC in-home, service amd maintenace calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport in order to recommend the right solutions.
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or underperforming systems.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and off site training.
- Work with others to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with company process, and customer feedback and recommendations.
- Licensed with knowledge of local HVAC codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Service technician must be NATE Certified and have a minimum of five years of experience including hands on training and or work is required.
- Maintenance technician must have a mechanical aptitude, a positive attitude and a willingness to help our customers and grow into a strong technician.
- Proven track record in heating and cooling systems including ability to read diagrams and equipment manuals.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
We offer an excellent compensation package including:
- Medical 100% company paid
- Paid holidays
- Sick pay
- IRA with 3% company match.
If you are seeking a growth position, a stable and growing company. We would like to meet you.