- Plumbing Installation & Replacement
- Plumbing Repair & Maintenance
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Gas Piping
- Earthquake Emergency Shutoff Valves
- Slab Leaks
- Drain Cleaning
- Video Pipe Inspection
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Repair
- Tank vs. Tankless Water Heaters
- Water Lines
- Water Treatment Systems
- Drain & Sewer Installation
- Drain & Sewer Repair
- Drain & Sewer Jetting
- Pipes and Sewers
Indoor Air Quality
- MVP Program
Orange County, CA Pipe and Sewer Services
Your plumbing system is quite complex. It supplies gallons upon gallons of water from the municipal water supply each day and then removes the gray water and waste from your home. There are numerous drains and fixtures, not to mention hundreds of yards of pipe and sewer lines. So, when a problem occurs, you are going to need a professional that can quickly pinpoint and solve it.
If you live near Orange County, call Saddleback Plumbing Heating & Air for all of your pipe and sewer needs. We are available 24/7 for emergency repairs in Orange County and can perform a full inspection on your home to find the exact cause of any problems you might be having.
We Offer Pipe and Sewer Services
There are a number of possible problems that can develop in your plumbing system. Some are mildly inconvenient, while others require immediate repair. Here are some common plumbing issues that you may encounter and the ways in which our professional technicians handle them.
Common Drain Pipe Problems Needing Repair
- Sediment Build Up – There are a number of sediments in your water supply, either from the supply itself or from the pipes supplying your home. These can include ground sediments or minerals that make up hard water. We provide drain and waterline jetting and can treat your pipes to remove excess build up.
- Water Pressure – Water pressure loss can be caused by leaks, construction, or an issue with the incoming water line. Depending on the cause, the problem can be fixed quickly.
- Excess Noise – Noise in your pipes can be anything from a loose pipe banging against a bracket to excess air in the pipes that we can remove by flushing the system.
- Burst Pipe – If a pipe bursts in your home, call us immediately to inspect and repair the problem. Most pipe bursts are due to age and outside damage, though cold weather may also be a factor.
Common Sewer Pipe Problems Needing Repair
- Backups and Clogs – A clog in your sewer line can be caused by any number of things, from excess food waste to grease being flushed down the kitchen drain. We offer high speed drain jetting to clear this out.
- Backflow Prevention – If the backflow prevention device on your sewer line stops working properly and waste water is backing up into your drains, we can inspect and replace the device quickly.
- Sewer Smell – A strong sewer smell can be the result of a clog in the drain, empty water traps or a drain malfunction. We can eliminate any unpleasant odors from your home’s plumbing system.
- Root Infiltration – A clog or leak due to a root infiltrating your Orange County homes pipes and sewers can cause a lot of damage. We can find the root with video inspection and then remove it with high speed jetting.
Whatever your pipe and sewer needs, if you are near Orange County call Saddleback Plumbing Heating & Air today to have your system inspected or repaired.