Plumbing Department Supervisor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform technical, supervisorial and sales support in the operation and maintenance of residential plumbing systems and related equipment.
- Manage and guide staff members as well as working with dispatch and call taking departments daily to ensure plumbing staff are scheduled to the appropriate number and type of calls.
- Continuously evaluate Plumbing Staff skill sets and their training needs to ensure growth in their respective positions. Ensure that technical training and product knowledge is ongoing, as well as, tracking the development and improvement of each technician.
- Lead, direct, and motivate all Plumbing staff to reach their highest level of potential and to help them attain their personal goals.
- Decrease the amount of call backs and cost for warranties with better training and private instruction.
- Promote our core values by example and through group /private instruction.
- Promote our MVP membership programs benefits across departments.
- Conduct plumbing meetings in an efficient and productive manner.
- Ensure that our dress code and appearance standards have been followed to project a positive and professional image to clients.
- Work with our Warehouse Staff to ensure that our vehicles are properly stocked and maintained. Ensure that company tools are properly used, tracked and maintained as to allow our technicians to work at their maximum efficiency.
- Work with Helper/Apprentice staff to allow pathway to grow into a Plumbing Technician roll.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Experience managing 10-12 employees
- Knowledge of management practices and principles
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Computer skills and a good understanding of technology a must
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift, Monday through Friday
- On call (rotating weekend schedule with Office Staff)
Supplemental pay types: Bonus pay
Work Location: Lake Forest, CA