Lake Forest, CA 92630
Saddleback Plumbing Heating & Air is looking for a Service and Repair Plumbing technician with experience to join our team. For 30 years, Saddleback has provided exceptional service to our community and to our employees. We are looking for an experienced, professional technician with outstanding customer service and plumbing skills to enjoy these benefits:
- Paid commission with a guaranteed hourly rate and paid overtime
- Fantastic medical, dental & vision benefits
- Company provided, fully stocked trucks with parts and equipment
- We’re digital! Company provided smart tablets for invoice and customer payment processing
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation time
- Company uniforms provided and professionally laundered every week
- Aggressive Retirement programs - we’ll match your IRA
- Field support assistance for labor and non-stocked items
- Enjoy an 8am - 5pm workday
Our ideal candidate will be able to fulfill the following responsibilities and requirements:
- Competent in all general in-home plumbing service and repair calls, having a minimum of three years’ experience that includes hand on training and/or work.
- Know how to establish customer rapport in order to recommend the right solutions.
- Present yourself as a professional and be knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Technician must have a mechanical aptitude, a positive attitude and a willingness to help our customers.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through capability. Strong verbal and written communications.
- Integrity and advanced social skills with the ability to make solid connections. Strong desires to be a better oneself professionally.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment. Who sees themselves as a competitive and individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is flexible and has a great attitude on life.
If you feel that you can meet the requirements of the position and would like to apply, we would love to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000 - $125,000 per year
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Experience: Plumbing, 1 year Preferred
Work Location: Multiple locations