- Plumbing Installation & Replacement
- Plumbing Repair & Maintenance
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Gas Piping
- Earthquake Emergency Shutoff Valves
- Slab Leaks
- Drain Cleaning
- Video Pipe Inspection
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Repair
- Tank vs. Tankless Water Heaters
- Water Lines
- Water Treatment Systems
- Drain & Sewer Installation
- Drain & Sewer Repair
- Drain & Sewer Jetting
- Pipes and Sewers
Indoor Air Quality
- MVP Program
Orange County, CA Indoor Air Quality Services
Allergies have become a major concern for homeowners and their families. What were once rare flare–ups are occurring more often as residents contend with higher levels of indoor pollutants such as pet dander, pollen, and dust. While not necessarily dangerous, these allergens can be a major irritant for anyone that already suffers from allergies or asthma. A well maintained air quality system is the best line of defense against these pollutants, and a great benefit to your family’s comfort and health.
If you are ready to discuss the benefits of a new indoor air quality system for your home, call Saddleback Plumbing Heating & Air today. One of our Orange County HVAC technicians can discuss your options and the installation process for adding new filters or germicidal components to your indoor air system.
Our Indoor Air Quality Services
Saddleback Plumbing Heating & Air installs and services a number of different indoor air quality systems which can help to improve the health and wellness of your home. Our top indoor air quality products include:
- Air Filters: The primary line of defense against high levels of indoor allergens is the filtration system on your air handler. Every air handler has one already, but if it isn’t sufficient to remove contaminants like pollen and pet dander from your home’s air supply, a new model with a high MERV rating may be a viable option. If you’re interested, you can learn more about our air filtration services, or just reach out to us with further questions.
- Whole-Home Humidifiers: Low humidity can trigger allergy symptoms even in the winter and can make it harder to recover from common colds and flus. So, if your humidity levels drop too low each winter or if you are uncomfortable with the current level of humidity in your home, consider having a new humidifier installed to combat this problem. We can size the perfect humidifier for your home and install it expertly so you have the humidity control you need year round.
- UV Germicidal Lights: Another problem that many homeowners are unaware of is the growth of bacteria and viruses inside ductwork. This happens when there is moisture in the ductwork, and because most filters are unable to remove anything as small as a bacterium or virus, they can grow and thrive in this environment. UV germicidal lights have the ability to kill organic bacterium and virus in your heating and air conditioning system, effectively reducing your overall exposure to these nuisance elements.
Trust Our Team for Duct Services
When you think of "HVAC," you might be missing the "ventilation" portion. It’s equally as important to ensure that your home’s ductwork is in top working order as having heating and air conditioning systems that are working properly. We offer duct testing and duct sealing services so that you won’t lose out from leaky ductwork.
If this is a service you may be interested in, our HVAC technicians at Saddleback Plumbing Heating & Air are here to answer any questions that you may have. We offer a full line of indoor air quality services including installation of new filtration systems, humidifiers, and UV germicidal lights. Call us today to learn more about our product offerings for improving the indoor air quality of your home.